USA. WMLK has posted an update on their Facebook page on 19 October, as follows:
“Ampegon report from the contracted builder!
Thank you very much for your email. It is good to hear that you are surviving the pandemic – although this does not sound very optimistic.
In Europe the second wave is fully striking us. In Switzerland we don’t feel it so badly. But there are a lot of restrictions which make us feeling that it is not over yet by far.
Regarding your transmitter I can give you the following information on the completion situation:
1. PSM cabinet: fully assembled, tested, packed, ready for shipping
2. Auxiliary transformer, HV cables: packed and ready for shipping
3. Balun: 90% assembled
4. RF-transmitter: 40% assembled
5. PSM transformer: ordered, delivery confirmation according to schedule
6. Testload: 35% (delivery of a lot of material delayed because of Covid-19)
7. Medium voltage switchgear: offers from suppliers are in. Procurement will soon follow. In schedule.
We target to complete the transmitter to be completed by end of October 2020 to be ready for wiring test & functional tests.
We will take some pictures next week and send them to you.
Sorry I didn’t post this sooner some difficulties occurred! Thank you for your patience, understanding, and your support! Yahweh Bless you, each and everyone! Shalom!”
(Alan Roe, Teddington, UK via WOR io group)